Warrior_Griffin8 and company

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quetzel11, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quetzel11

Quetzel11 Mayor Of Space

Well, as many have heard, my res was somehow gifted to warrior griffin by a mod. Well, because of it, I know longer have ANY perms inside my own home. This, my friends, was no accident, and I can prove it. The culprits are enjoying it WAYYYYYY to much. Here is the evidence, in the form of screenshots:

The names of the conspirators are: Yoshimega, It_Kulu, and Warrior_Griffin8. I demand they be punished. They also stole all my UU matter, iridium, and diamonds, as well as my prized possession, my bees. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Attached Files:

• uMad Bro? uMad Bro? x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. mjc4wilton

mjc4wilton Emperor Of Space

Leilanidawn gave it to him, i would blame leilani for that part but the rest is his fault
  3. Excuse my language, I didnt eat breakfast and was completely pissed off.
  4. How so?
  5. mjc4wilton

mjc4wilton Emperor Of Space

changeing signs like instead of Quetzel11 - first to breed (some type of bee) bees on the server it said Warrior_Griffin8 - first to breed (some type of bee) bees on the server
  6. Yoshimega21

Yoshimega21 Well Hello There

Its not Griffins fault for anything. Q was gone for a month and nobody knew what happened. We thought he was banned so we gave Griffin the res. He was the only one that was ever on. The bees are all there. The items are all there. There never was UU anywhere. Leilani gave him the res as we said before. Its not Griffins fault and punishment should be given to Q for harrasment and bribery.
  7. Quetzel11

Quetzel11 Mayor Of Space

Ah ah ah, nope. I was gone for a week as a result of temp-ban, then for 1 1/2 more because I COULDM"T USE MY BASE.(cough-cough your fault)
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  8. Yoshimega21

^ #Ghetto

Not my fault. The res info moved over. You just didnt come on.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lt_kululu

lt_kululu lieutenant general

who is it_kulu. he sound sexy but we should get him.
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yoshi, why did you act like the res was yours? Maybe cause you're a LIAR. Quetzel was gone for 8 days approximately, and the res was NEVER YOURS TO TAKE FROM, NOT YOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE, NEVER WILL BE YOURS.
    1. You think you're the god of everything
    2. You do whatever you like and lie to get our of punishment, such as tell me Quetzel was getting banned and JAWSHEE said he was, but when iSurgez talked to you, you were LYING. Stop lying, you'll go down for it.
    3. You're scared to get banned, you know you deserve it, but the mods don't even know whats been happening.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  11. lt_kululu

web you got some issues right now try to take deep breaths.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. lt_kululu

yoshi is not the one who thinks he is a god look in a mirror and you will see who is acting like that and he was not acting like the place was his.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not god, Yoshi thinks he can do whatever he wants, he threatened a player report for something perfectly legal, he's just a scared little boy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Yoshimega21

Think what you'd like. I'm not that person and at least I know. You can keep your thoughts to yourself and get on with life.
  15. Yoshimega21

who's fault
  16. As i see this its a Team Dispute. Read This Rule:

Quetzel11 You need to make the decision based on this rule sort it out privately or get the staff involved.
  17. Yoshimega21

gormagone, what do you mean by team. I know this isn't my place to talk, but I'm just curious what you meant.
  18. Gorma, we're not a team. we're more like opposite teams at war, our problem is that they stole from us, and expected no punishment. that is all
    • uMad Bro? uMad Bro? x 1
  19. Yoshimega21

what did we steal. please explain. i love a good story.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.