Important Server Down Time

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by BigJazzz, Apr 13, 2017.

1. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod Web Admin

Hi all

Due to essential upgrades to the server, all game servers will be offline on the 23rd and 24th April.

During this time we will be upgrading hardware, as well as optimising the software and storage usage.

Once the upgrades are finished we will make announcements in all the usual channels.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Let me know if I can help in any way Jazzz, I'll be at home all weekend nursing the removal of 4 wisdom teeth. I'm a sysadmin by trade :D
  3. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod Web Admin

Thanks Batou, but Camo's got the time off and will be all over it. :D (We hope!)
  4. Oooh. Any changelogs for us to peruse through?
  5. what version are we updating to?
  6. Jazzz mentioned earlier that they need to test 1.5.3 vs 1.4.2 to see which they will update to. Personally I'm liking the look of 1.5.3 as we can get iChisel back! 1.5.3 has been out for a few weeks now and I can't see any major issues with it. However remember that with all changes the mods need to ensure that there isn't anything that breaks their existing mod controls, anti-griefing etc..
  7. akondar

akondar Global Moderator Staff Member Global Mod

This Server downtime is for PHYSICAL Maintenance.
  8. What time will the server be down? It's up so we are playing a little :D
  9. Yes however, I was talking to Jazzz and he mentioned that you guys may update beyond also at the same time.

Also about to login, would be great to know when it is going down :D