player abuse from an admin

Discussion in 'Archived' started by neooveride, Aug 5, 2013.

1. i enjoy this server and have fun every time i log on. but the past couple days have been a pain. when you see some one in authority. being an explicititive to mod and members alike and then seeing them get punished for calling him on it is bs. at the moment i am done my question is whose next. first it was a member then he went up the ranks from there. hopefully enough people see this before madogi can delete it and ask them selves the same question WHO'S NEXT. i really do enjoy craft au but madogi is sucking the fun out of it. im done ill be back when hes no longer in a position of authority because all he does is abuse said authority
  2. Madogi will only be mean if you do something bad so yeah
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Not true TesticularApple
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Madogi

Madogi Retired Admin

lol neo u make me laugh :D ill leave this here

neo here is some stuff you got from this so called bad admin
    1. You got free supporter for helping do last spawn(with accorindg to everyone you did nothing )
    2. Your friends got free emerald
    3. you got prefered treatment over other players
    4. you almost got banned for building new spawn
    5. you got ur old base world edited in in 1.4.7
    6. you got COUNTLESS free stuff from me and others
    you say i abuse u i havnt spoken to you properly in weeks yes me and theoriginalbit where having a fight we have sorted that(like 5mins ago)

and if you want to come talk to me about something do it not talk behind my back ...
  5. 1. i have repetedly stated i did very little at last spawn. its called a full time job
    2. you gving kelimus free emerald between you and him
    3. ok
    4. dont know how to even respond to that one
    5. old avalon that was michael NOT me and that was joshy who did it you know the owner NOT you
    6. so i have and i have tried to pass that alon to other players ass well.

and i didnt bail because of you and bit your just an ass
  6. Madogi

Madogi Retired Admin

lol no worries bro you can leave :) cya buddy enjoy ur life and stay safe
  7. Cant help but notice a bit of GT-referencing-ness... is that just me?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Madogi

Madogi Retired Admin

he is alot like gt :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Where is GT actually? I thought he would be one to make a comment about this. Atleast about this random "Retired Admin" rank
  10. Madogi

Madogi Retired Admin

i banned him a few weeks ago he's been unbanned for about a week and i retired from craftau still do some server side/website of things but ultimatly real life just got busier for me just got a interstate job and will have 0 time for gaming
  11. Dealing with this now