Michael_89 Griefing

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quetzel11, Sep 18, 2013.

?

Should he be punished?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quetzel11

Quetzel11 Mayor Of Space

So, if your reading this, you may already know of my history with michael. However, he did something recently which was unacceptable. We recently welcomed a new player, ShotgunMidget, to the server. I gifted to him some starting materials, and let him build near me. Later he decided he would move, so he unclaimed his land, and went exploring. When michael saw his house, he filled it with lava (it was wooden) and stole from his chests. I have 3 witnesses in my case. Sprocketdevil, travman2, andperson892, all of who alerted me to the problem. I have provided screenshots for assistance in this case:

Attached Files:

2. mjc4wilton

mjc4wilton Emperor Of Space

WOW! never saw that comming but i can under stand why he did this, because he started building where his place was that you asked to move so he can put a grove there and well then he thought he was living there
  3. Quetzel11

Quetzel11 Mayor Of Space

Midget is not the only victim. Michael has repeatedly begged for resources from many people, such as trying to mooch smeltery bricks off me, or repeatedly asking acticblade for gold, and offering nothing in return each time. He isn't just a grefier, he also harasses players.
  4. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod

I have personally seen numerous requests from michael_89 to both myself and Articblade for help in various forms, which start to border on harassment. Artic has helped him, as have I, but instead of working towards getting his own stuff, he constantly tries to get stuff off everyone else.
  5. right once i finish this ill jump on hawkeye some stuff and most likely ban :)

thanks for letting us know
  6. banned :) just waiting on an appeal
  7. mjc4wilton

mjc4wilton Emperor Of Space

just to say somthing: he also tried to steal my power armor, tinker table, wiring, and all my modules
  8. Quetzel11

Quetzel11 Mayor Of Space

wow mjc, really?
  9. herbie4206

herbie4206 Lord of the Sky

Wait, this guy was banned before with a friend for griefing malks iron golem farm, but let off a few hours later with a warning and had to give the block back...
  10. the people who griefed that farm were Wagso and Hurbar.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. seems pretty conclusive from the screen caps alone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.