Important HELP NEEDED: Voting reward suggestions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BigJazzz, Apr 7, 2018.

1. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod

Hey all

We're re-implementing voting rewards! Can I get a whoop-whoop?

What we need from you is suggestions of things you'd like to see in the rewards table (and please be realistic - we aren't going to add the Drac Staff to the table). If you have a specific server you would like to suggest for, then please mention it.

We're also going to introduce streak rewards, so voting every day for a week, a month and a year will offer increasingly better rewards. Make sure you let us know what you think you should get for these.
  2. LogicallyUnfit

LogicallyUnfit Helper Monkey B Minecraft Mod Web Admin Helper

Streak rewards could be cool, like vote every day for a week straight and get an improved reward
  3. BigJazzz

Yeah, that's something I'm actually going to implement. :D
  4. Could maybe do enchanted books for some of the streak rewards,

as for dailies, it would have to be basic stuff otherwise people could just do nothing but voting to progress, I'm assuming here that you want the reward to be helpful but not big enough that the game plays itself by doing that. So for instance nothing from the end should be a daily reward as it would likely shortcut some of the game.

daily reward suggestions:
    bones
    rotten flesh
    slime balls
    any of the common ores (copper, iron, tin)
    books

less often:
    ender pearls
    emerald
    diamond
  5. If you can link the voting reward to ore dictionary you could use voting as a way to "mine" some ores. I imagine a common reward being 1 to 10 of a common ore, moving upward in rarity as you reach voting milestones.
  6. BigJazzz

We can't link to ore dictionary. But the common "surface cave" ores have been included, and there will be milestone rewards of gems.