- Res/Residence: Any form of land protection that may be used on servers (Residence/GriefPrevention/etc)
- Senior Staff: Staff members of Global Moderator, Admin or Owner rank
- Staff: Any player who has the specified prefixes:
- ARK: A gold star in front of their name
- Minecraft: [Mod] (Moderator), [+Mod] (Global Moderator), [+Admin] or [+Owner]
- StarMade: A section sign in front of their name - §
- Discord: Are part of the Discord Mod group
- For a complete list of staff, visit http://mc-a.us/staff
Notice - Seek Clarification
- If there is any rule here you don't understand, or you're not sure if it's applicable, ASK. Do NOT assume. Assumptions may lead to you being banned. Asking for clarification around the rules will help you avoid that.
Notice - Rule Changes
- All rules, both server-wide and game-specific, are subject to change without warning. It is your responsibility to make sure you know and understand them. Not knowing a rule is generally not accepted as an excuse for breaking it, and appeals based on this response may not be accepted.
Notice - Your Account, Your Responsibility
- We do not care if your cousin, brother, sister, mum, dad or dog was on your account and broke a rule; your account is your responsibility and you are accountable for the actions of anyone who has access to your account
Notice - Help From CraftAU staff.
- If you have any questions, ask in-game, jump on Discord or post here on the forums. For help in-game, please lodge a modreq at http://mc-a.us/modreq.
- If you need to privately message a staff member, please ensure you add multiple staff members to the conversation to ensure a higher level of visibility, including BigJazzz and DamageDoctor.
Notice - Voting Rules & Restrictions
- The use of external tools, scripts or other vote boosting methods are prohibited. Players are not allowed to get other people to vote on their behalf or group together and bulk vote to gain multiple rewards at once. Anyone found abusing the voting system may be issued with an infraction or a ban, and in some cases, have their inventory reset.
Notice - Keep It PG
- This is a family-friendly server. Swearing and inappropriate comments/conversations will not be tolerated and repeated offences will result in a ban. We will also ask you to change your username if we believe that it is inappropriate for our server.
Notice - Exploiting Loopholes
- These rules are written in good faith, and any malicious and/or deliberate exploitation of any loopholes will result in an instant ban.
1.0 CraftAU Senior Staff
- darkcamo12 - Owner
- DamageDoctor - Admin
- akondar - Global Mod
- BigJazzz - Global Mod
- Opt1mus - Global Mod
1.1 Zero tolerance for harassment, bullying and racism
- No harassment, bullying or disrespect to anyone on the server including staff, other players and guests; this also extends to the forum. This includes swearing directly at someone in-game, harassing other players because of something you do not like or making false accusations against other players and staff. Harassment examples include swearing, insults, repeated PvP or stalking. This also includes offensive structures which may include explicit language, inappropriate models or symbols. It does not matter if it’s hidden underground, it’s not allowed. If you have been asked to leave a residence/factory, and you don’t leave in a timely manner it will be considered harassment.
1.2 Don’t cheat or use unfair advantages
- If you are caught cheating or using unfair advantages you will be instantly banned and have a slim chance of appealing the decision.
- Do not attempt to test any cheats that you think might work. If you believe you know of a cheat, alert the staff and we will investigate. By testing the method yourself you are placing yourself at risk of an instant ban and will need to go through the appeals process. Whilst we appreciate that you may want to help find the bugs, we don't want to have to judge whether or not a player is telling the truth when they claim they were going to report an issue.
1.3 Zero advertisement tolerance
- We will not accept any form of advertising in-game for things unrelated to CraftAU. This includes, but is not limited to, advertising other servers, websites, YouTube channels, Facebook pages or other similar things. You may, however, advertise things within the game (for example, you can tell others about your shop or residence). You may not spam the chat or message system.
1.4 No spamming, repeated messages, or CAPS lock
- This includes pestering staff, or misusing the Moderator Request system (FTB only).
ARK: Survival Evolved Server Rules
2.0 ARK Staff
- akondar - Global Mod
- Opt1mus - Global Mod
- Salt Bush - Senior Mod
- Shiro_Dracula - Senior Mod
- binary - Junior Mod
2.1 Server Info
Carry Weight Limit: 3x XP Rate: 3x Taming Speed: 4x Gather Rate: 4x Egg Hatch Speed: 6x Baby Mature Rate: 6x Max Dinos Per Tribe: 500
2.2 PvP Rules (Tribe Wars)
Players are allowed to engage in any lawful combat with the following restrictions:
- Players involved in Tribe Wars do so at their own risk; you are agreeing to be in war with another tribe. If there is unwanted loss of dinos and property we won't do anything, unless the following have not been followed:
- Passive Dinos are not to be killed: If they don't hurt you then why should you need to kill them?
- No unnecessary destruction of player bases: You may destroy walls to get in, and destroy locked storage, but there is absolutely no need to destroy a tribe's beds or demolish the base
- No camping bases: There is absolutely no need to stay at another tribe's/individual's base for longer than it takes to raid the player
2.3 No Griefing
The following will be categorised as griefing:
- Attacking a tribe or individual of significantly lower level
- The unnecessary killing of another person's dinos
- The unnecessary destruction of another's base. Like indicated previously, destroy only what you need to access the resources
- Killing or affecting the dino that another player/tribe is currently taming
- Dropping hostile dinos into people’s bases is not acceptable. It is recommended that you leave at least a few dinos on neutral to deal with this threat if it were to occur
- Picking up players or another player's dino/s without permission
- Spamming traps around the map or player bases
- Spamming build range-restricting objects around player bases. E.g. Pillars, foundations, fence foundations, etc.
2.4 PvE Rules
The general PvE rules are:
- Make sure your base and all your belongings are in a secure building: People can steal from your base if you leave things open. Anything stolen will NOT be replaced by staff
- Leave offline players alone: If you find offline player bodies, do not drag them into hostile environments or to the ocean
- Be wary of trading with people you do not trust: If trades go wrong you may contact a mod or admin to assist if they can
Help keep the server clean: Destruction of bases that have expired their offline timer and claiming of any associated dinos is allowed
- If you are offline for a long period of time and lose your dinos and structures, you'll need to accept the losses. Dinos may be returned at the discretion of the claimer
- If you are going to be offline for an extended period of time, make sure you inform a Senior or Global Mod, so we can extend your offline timer. Note: This isn't automatically guaranteed, and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
2.5 Base Building
- Bases that interfere with another player's ability to play will be asked to downsize or move depending on the situation. Players that don’t comply with a staff directive will have their building destroyed with no refunds
Some instances where you may be asked to move include:
- Trapping players by building in a spawn zone
Blocking resource-rich environments. This includes all metal, obsidian and crystal mountains, as well as icebergs (organic polymer)
- Note: Building in or on any beaver (Wild Castoroides) dam locations is not permitted
- Building so big players crash when loading
- Occupying too much of the map
- Players that receive multiple warnings may be banned
2.6 Quick Tips
- Put codes on all storage units and turrets
- We recommend players keep food troughs and other such items locked inside a building
FTB Infinity Server Rules
3.0 FTB Staff
- akondar - Global Mod
- BigJazzz - Global Mod
- DamageDoctor - Global Mod
- addaam - Moderator
- Forsco - Moderator
- GTCharged91 - Moderator
- KazzieBear - Moderator
- Shiro_Dracula - Moderator
3.1 Notice - Feed the Beast and its environment
- Feed the Beast is a Mod pack full of many mods, which means there are plenty of bugs. This sometimes results in items being lost, banned, removed from the server, disappearing, chunks becoming corrupted, and more. That’s the risk you’re taking when choosing to play with a "kitchen sink" modpack. The staff are busy, items are not logged, and we have no proof showing what items you had. If you lose items, your chunk is corrupted, or something similar, we generally won’t help you.
3.2 Notice - Four Strike Warning System
We have a four strike system regarding laggy setups:
- First warning: We will point out that your setup is causing lag, and you will be given an opportunity to fix the problem yourself. We are more than happy to provide advice on how to lessen the impact on the server. Note: If you aren't online, we may move to the second warning immediately. This is at our sole discretion
- Second warning: Your items will be removed and returned to you
- Third warning: Your items will be destroyed
- Fourth warning: You will receive a 48 hour ban
- Any further non-compliance will result in a longer ban, which may or may not become permanent
3.3 Don’t cheat
- We’re not stupid, we can see when you are hitting a player from 30 blocks away. We can also use various tools we have within our server to detect and block certain cheats including xray, fly, no fall, and more. This includes building a machine or waterfall to prevent your player from going AFK
3.4 PvP Restrictions
None of our servers are currently PvP-based. While we do permit PvP we have some restrictions:
- PvP in any of the worlds is only allowed if all players involved permit it
- Graves are enabled. Do not break another player's grave unless they are obstructing player bases or essential resources. All reasonable efforts should be made to return the items to their owner if breaking the grave is necessary (ask for staff help to return them if required)
- Camping is prohibited. This includes world spawns, player residences, death sites, etc
3.5 No Use Of Banned Items
- If an item is on the banned or restricted list and you do not have explicit permission from senior staff to use/craft/place/interact with the item, you could be banned for breaking this rule if caught with the item
3.6 Griefing & Stealing
- We don't allow griefing or stealing anywhere in the Overworld. You may steal from a non-residence within the Nether and the End, however you may not grief these worlds (i.e destroying blocks for the sake of destruction, revenge or otherwise). You may NOT grief or steal within a residence in any world, even if you have trusted permissions within the residence
- Stealing the fruits of someone else's labour is also not allowed. E.g. Taking the items from dropped after a dragon fight
3.7 Claims & Residences
- While we encourage you to protect your area in the wilderness and Nether by claiming it, please keep in mind that you are not permitted to make a claim in the Deep Dark, End or Runic Dungeons
- Under no circumstances will we remove a claim from an area, no matter how much you bug us regarding it. Consideration might be given to cases of a permanent ban, but this is at the discretion of the senior staff, and repeated bugging after we've said no may result in a ban
- Building in any dimension other than Overworld is not recommended. We may reset these dimensions at any time, without warning, and no refund will be made for any lost items.
- If you have donated and received a rank higher than Member, you are entitled to use the supporter Wild, or sWild. However, there are a specific set of rules and guidelines for sWild, and they can be found at http://mc-a.us/swild
3.9 Machine & Factory Guidelines
Below are some guidelines on building factories. Please keep in mind that as they are guidelines, we may use our discretion and ask you to alter your build even if it complies with them
3.9.1 Try to limit setups that may cause lag
- Timers are not allowed that are configured for under 3 second
- Do not create massive setups that will cause issues on the server. This is a hard one to judge, so we suggest you ask a moderator for assistance. Generally try to avoid BuildCraft pipes (Cobble Pipes, Stone Pipes, etc) as they drop their items on the floor if the destination (chest, etc) is full. We suggest you use Ender IO Item Conduits
- EnderIO Farming Stations are limited to 5 per base
- Quarries are limited to 1 per player (2 for Supporters) to help limit stress on the server. Players with more than this limit may be punished
3.9.2 Limit blockbreakers, transposers and retrievers
- Limit the number of blocks that are used to transport items. Examples include filters, transposers, blockbreakers, retrievers and pipes; these are major causes of problems on many servers
- Limit the number of machines as much as possible. There are some exceptions to this rule, with things such as ME Interfaces/Molecular Assemblers, Industrial Apiaries, etc
3.9.3 Team Disputes
- If you have teamed up with another player and you are parting ways, divide the items by the number of people in the team. I.e. for a team of 2, each member gets 50% of the factory’s contents
- Spawners are considered machines. They must be turned off when you're not using them, and also fitted with a kill switch. Only place spawners you need, and try to limit your setup as much as possible
- Cursed Earth spawners are to be limited to a 7x7 area; you are allowed 1 Cursed Earth spawner, regardless of size
- All other spawners (vanilla, MFR, EnderIO, etc) must be limited to a maximum of 2 turned on/active at any time
- You are not allowed to chunk load any mob spawner
- Any spawners discovered without a kill switch will be removed immediately and not returned, and you will be given a warning. Should you be caught again, it will be an instant ban. If you’re not sure about your setup, please ask one of the staff members to assist you
- 3.9.1 Try to limit setups that may cause lag
4.1 Be Civil; Don’t Be Rude
- Do not use caps lock or post spam. Personal differences should be handled through private messaging, not battled out in public.
- Watch your sense of humor as it may offend other members; for example, don't make racist jokes, or jokes that are offensive to certain genders, races or stereotypes
4.2 Help Others & You Will Be Helped
- If a player needs help with an issue they are having, lend them a hand and it will come back to you
4.3 Don't Spam Or Boost Your Post Count
- Search for similar posts before you make a thread
- Please don’t make useless posts like pictures of your cats, or what you ate for breakfast. Replies such as 'lol' or 'coool' are just plain spam and will be removed from the forum. If it’s something that keeps recurring we may remove posting abilities or temporarily ban you from the forum (which also removes server access)